Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Croc vs. Nail Week

As I lay in bed this morning thinking about my day ahead I heard an alarming sound outside. Oh! crap it's Wednesday and I forgot to take the garbage out last night and the truck is just down the street. I threw on some cloths and jumped into my crocs. In my rush I forgot about the jar of electrical wire staples I had tipped over the other night. Which at the time I knocked over I fully planned on cleaning up in the morning. As you can guess the soft cushy foam of the croc was no match for the 3/4" nails. OUCH!!! Thankfully it was in a thicker part of the shoe and nails only barely went into my foot. Nothing a couple of band-aids couldn't take care over. Plus it looks like a vampire bit my foot, so that's kind of cool. I'm still trying to figure out the moral of the story though, is it- a. don't forget to take out the trash, or b. don't wait till the morning to clean up spilt nails?

2 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Is your tetanus shot up to date? Yep, I'm an RN.

Sara said...

Or 3) Don't wear crocs. :)